Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
Yes, of course. You should, but I think you cannot do much with that blog as it hosts on Blogger. So you’re not able to customize element such as .htaccess and other cache function. However, I believe that the speed would be improve if you’re able to connect that blog to connect that blog to Cloudfare. Please check your DNS setting, is there any way change server name?
- 10 crucial SEO checklist you should review when suffered a ranking drop
- How to do keyword research and optimize keyword for content?
- Fixing Issues detected in Google PageSpeed Tool
- 19 Crucial Rank Factor You Should be Careful While Optimizing Your Blog
- How to optimize friendly SEO for YouTube Video
- How to get quality backlinks to target content
- How to write a great SEO content for WordPress blog
- How to do SEO for client's website