19 Crucial Rank Factor You Should be Careful While Optimizing Your Blog

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Yuan Hou Yuan Hou 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Yuan Hou Yuan Hou 

Are you trying to rank your article on the first page of search engines but could not rank it?

The SEO marketers focus on first, but don’t even list on the 10th page. They insanely terrible with figuring out the way to rise up their position. The most facts that makes them more overwhelm is the competitors could rank on the top page with the same quality of article and the same amount of backlinks.

The reason you cannot spy your competitors not because you have less quality or less backlinks, but there are many rank factor involved in SEO optimizing.

The below are 19 confirm rank factors that help to enhance your position.

19 Confirmed Google Ranking Factors

Profile photo of Kimsea Sok Kimsea Sok 
    Keymaster

Hey, Yaun!

That’s a nice article and essential regarding search engine optimization.

Mostly, the newbie marketers focus only on keywords, backlinks, and social media signal. However, there are so factors that affected SEO such as mobile optimizing. And here the additional articles related to Google rank factors,

http://backlinko.com/google-ranking-factors

Also, here 10 crucial facets your should know. It’s the case study of analyzing million google search result.

http://backlinko.com/search-engine-ranking

Profile photo of Yuan Hou Yuan Hou 

Hey, dude! Aww. There are lots factors which affect search engine optimization and our blog ranking. We now combined those facets so my firm believe that people will benefit from the article. My blog theme use h2 for heading tag hence I should change it to h1. Should I, Kimsea?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 Basic Blog Talk community, designed by KLEO Theme, hosted by Hostgator Cloud

PAGES: Home | Blog | Activities | Members | Groups | Forums |About | Contact | RegisterPrivacy | Terms Of Service | Contribute

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

CAUTION: Download Free Bloging Resources

• Jion over 1K subscribers and receive weekly updating plus PDF, audio, PPT files
  • Access premium resources and training courses
  • Download free blogging eBook, How to Become a Jobless Blogger

Thanks for interesting and sharing the content! To keep more connect and update please follow me on the following social profles.