Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Have you come across an online video that you’d really like to save so you can watch later but found that there’s no convenient way to do so? Many video streaming websites lack an option to save or download videos, and that can be inconvenient particularly if you want to watch it on a mobile device or have a spotty internet connection.
The solution to the problem is simple however: Record the video. By using screen capture software, you’ll be able to record whatever happens to be playing on your screen so in this case you could record the online video that you’d like to save.
Of course, the one thing that you’ll need to do this is the software that makes it all possible, and that’s where the Movavi Screen Capture Studio will prove useful.
How to Record Online Videos
To use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio as an online video grabber, all that you need to do is:
- Start the software and select the capture area to encompass the video that you intend to record. It could be full screen or a specific area.
- Set the audio to system audio if you want to record the sound from the video itself, or to some other source such as microphone if you’d rather that instead.
- Start the recording by pressing ‘REC’ and stop it when the video is done.
- If you want to edit the recording once it’s finished to trim unwanted parts of the recording or for some other reason, just click ‘Edit’.
- Once you’re satisfied, save it using one of the numerous presets that are available to automatically optimize it for the device or platform that you’re using.
Frankly, that’s all there is to it. As you can see, the intuitive and user-friendly nature of the software makes it extremely easy to record the video footage that you need, and even if you’ve never used it in the past you should be comfortable with it in a matter of minutes.
Of course the best way to really see how easy it is to record online videos with the Movavi Screen Capture Studio is by trying it out for yourself. Take advantage of its powerful features and add special effects, capture keyboard and mouse actions, or even enhance the video so that it looks exactly the way that you want it to.