Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- May 31, 2017 at 3:44 pm #10658Douglas S. GrassiParticipant
I’ve been blogging for while now and my main income streaming is Google adsense. Fox, I could candy income, but it’s so small money. I want how to make at least $300 a month from Google Adsense. Anyone kindly please help.
- June 5, 2017 at 7:48 am #11972Kimsea SokKeymaster
Douglas, a nice question?
I’ve read this kind of questions in different and typical ways for a while since started blogging.
To be honest, even if I’m using Google Ads on the community blog, I’m not a fan of AdSense. As remember, I never put Google Ads on my blog since my account was banned in 2012 or 2013.
You know? I’ve made thousands with AdSense accounts, but not the payment from Google AdSense. Please don’t tell Google, I sold my accounts. LOL!…
Okay, let’s back to your question. If you’re intending earn at least $300 a month from Google AdSense, you’ll need to make $10 every day in minimum amount. It depends on your current traffic, impressive, and CPC.
So let’s math how to Google pays for the publisher.
I assumed you presently have 600 daily visitors within 3.5 average pages per session so in total you received 2100 page views a day (63,000 monthly page views). What’s more, you will receive 1953 Ads impressive when having 93% impressive rate.
In average, the B2B industrial receives around 3% average click through rate (CTR) and around 4% – 6% for higher rate.
Again, presume you’ve done a better job than average people so you might have around 4.5% CTR.
An important factor which impact Google AdSense earning is Cost Per Click (CPC). Google pay different rate in different geographies and niches ($0.01 to $0.15 for Asian), but I hope you get $0.15 to $0.30 every advertising clicked.
Estimated total earning = (page impressive x CTR x CPC), so
1953 x 4.5% x 0.15 = $13.18 a day or $395.48 a month
To generate at least $395 in every single moth from Google AdSense, you need to put more eyes on the following important factors:
1. Enhance your current traffic situation to receive at least 600 daily visitors within 3.5 average pages/session.
2. Optimize your Ads placement for better Ads impressive and CPC.
3. Target high pay keywords and geography and block low pay advertisers to maximize CPC.
Tips Help to Increase Your Google AdSense Earning:
· Write friendly SEO content to make more visible on search engine list.
· Comment others’ blogs, post in forum communities, and write guest post to expose bigger opportunity to be on the top.
· Setup regular game plan to engage with people on social media and online community then try to transform those audiences to loyalty readers.
· Use content upgrade plugin and Call to Action to generate more leads thus you can tell your subscribers to visit your blog regularly.
· Creating entertain videos and uploading to YouTube as well as other media networks help in boosting traffic and earning.
· More on my blog and Google
- June 6, 2017 at 3:14 am #11973Adam V. BurnsParticipant
Kimsea, it’s a nice answer for me, and too, I believe it would be for Douglas. Of course, optimizing Ads placement and improving better traffic is the essential way to generate more earning from Google Adsense. Me, on the other hand, have another question regarded Douglas’s and your answer.
How can I optimize Google AdSense ads in order to get better RPM and CPC? In general, my cpc is less than $0.10 and the rpm is around 3%.
- June 7, 2017 at 4:50 am #12013Kimsea SokKeymaster
Hey Adam! How have you been?
I hope you’ve been great! It’s a little complicate to answer your question. The RPM, CTR, and CPC can be adapted depend on your current nice, conversion, and optimization. To make sure you’ve receive a better performance, you have to take experiments of different optimizations.
Google provide many tools to tracking the experiment of your performances such as AdSense’s experiment tool itself in your Google AdSense account. Or you can tracking your Ads performance using Google Analytics–create custom dimension or content groups to tracking your AdSense earning situations.
I haven’t much idea about the insightful advice, but it’s simple. Please check the below article of optimize your Adsense Ads.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.