Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- October 5, 2016 at 6:24 am #10385Charlie BradyParticipant
Everyone! I was wondering how can I write a great SEO content for my WordPress blog. Usually, I research interesting keywords then try to put it in some important places such as
- Title of the post
- Url permalink
- Description tag
- I use keyword as heading and sub heading
- I repeated keywords several times in content
- Used keyword for image title tag
- Of course, I’m using Yoast plugin for optimize SEO for my WordPress blog.
I was wondering if I’ve done SEO content correctly? What’s more, what’s plugin you used for optimize SEO for your content?
- October 8, 2016 at 4:12 am #10390Kimsea SokKeymaster
This is a nice question and I knew everyone love will love this question.
Of course, you did it right. Placing the keyword in content is very essential and important for SEO copyright.
However, there are many change of SEO in this new generation so what I would suggest you here is to make sure you use natural way to put the keyword in the article.
I wrote a brief of how to make your keyword natural in this article.
Yeah. I’m using Yoast since 2009
- 10 crucial SEO checklist you should review when suffered a ranking drop
- How to do keyword research and optimize keyword for content?
- Fixing Issues detected in Google PageSpeed Tool
- 19 Crucial Rank Factor You Should be Careful While Optimizing Your Blog
- How to optimize friendly SEO for YouTube Video
- How to get quality backlinks to target content
- How to write a great SEO content for WordPress blog
- How to do SEO for client's website
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.